Thursday 12 August 2010

A Sweet Bread for Chimps


When I saw this bread, complete with stories from a childhood on Butter and Cream's Blog I couldn't help but instantly fall in love. I knew this would taste amazing yet before this moment I had never heard of such a thing! I joked with my friends about putting chimpanzee inside of bread to the point where my friends started asking me how was my "sweet bread for chimps" and let me tell you, it was amazing! It's so sticky and sweet that it's almost to much to eat, but you don't want to stop! I didn't defer much from the recipe posted on Butter and Cream's blog as I had never even heard of the bread let alone made it. I did however decide it was already to sweet to put icing on top of so skipped that part, which in my opinion makes it ok to eat for breakfast... hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment